Wednesday 28 March 2012

Dinner with the PM £250,000..what the fuck?

My Twitter chums will know that these days my rants, or gems of wisdom as I prefer to call them, have been mostly about our darling Prime Minister, Gentleman Dave...or David Cameron to you and me.
Here's the rub. If you donate 250 big ones to the tory party, you get dinner with Dave in his private chambers. It's like..prostitution on a Westminster scale, and while I'm not willing to tart myself about like Dave does, it got me to thinking...if there's dosh to made from dining with folk willing to donate to your "cause"...why can't I have a bit of that action?
so here's the price list:
£100 fuck off...dream on, baby.
£1000 gets you dinner (probably chips) and 5 minutes of my company.
£10,000 gets you dinner (probably a fish supper) 10 minutes with me and a photee to impress yer pals with.
£100,000...the worlds yer oyster..well, not really. Oysters are over rated..Half an hour with me and a proper nice takeaway of your choice.
As you can see I am considerably cheaper that Dave, and fuck knows, a damn sight better looking.

Judas MacGregor

2 comments: